- Much, of our earnings go towards funding our work with rescue dogs and other animals. This was, and still is, the primary reason we set up DFS. We would also like to say that as such we are not promoters of breeders or puppy pet shops. Should you, or anyone you know, be looking for a dog, we are more than happy to help, at no charge. We will advise and help you source your new companion from various rescue associations. Contrary to popular belief, rescue dogs are very grateful and are not all problematic. We have many of our own ... I think it's an occupational hazard!
- Checking in your dog you will need to bring with you on the day
- ON THE DAY, PLEASE BRING:
- Vaccination certificate
- Dry food and any special extras
- Fully completed and signed FORM from the website PRINTED OUT
- All dogs must have a collar
- Bedding (Pampered Pooch Only)
- Medication if applicable, including its purpose and dosage instructions
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING BOWLS, LEADS, HARNESSES, or SCOOPS
Melody aka Top Dog and pack leader
How will you and, more importantly, your dog benefit from a stay at Doggy Farmstay?
Each night the dogs stay indoors, in the comfort and safety of the DFS sleeping quarters. Like a giant sleepover really!
PLEASE NOTE, THESE TIMES ARE VERY STRICT. As we are free range we can not be opening and closing the gate so please plan your visits accordingly.